Our fully engineered metal truss buildings can be welded or bolted together - it's your choice! Packages are available in 6 standard widths at 3/12 pitch - from 20x20 to as large as 60x120. Other pitches are also available.
Each Kit Includes:
- An all-steel frame
- #1 (26 gauge) pre-painted sheet metal
- Your choice of two panel profiles, Duraloc or R-Panel
- Your choice of 15 Valspar® paint colors with a 40-year manufacturer limited warranty
- 3' wide commercial steel-frame, walk-through door
- Matching trim and accessories
- Galvanized screws in matching colors
- All components needed for construction
- Illustrated assembly instructions designed for local codes (engineered, stamped drawings are also available).
Customize Your Own
If a standard building kit won't meet your needs, please call us and we'll design a custom building to your specifications! If your project is in the hands of a contractor, Indaco Metals will work with your contrac
tor to provide you the best quality, at a competitive price.
Let The Sun Shine
With Indaco Metals, you can
easily incorporate energy-saving, eye-pleasing windows and skylights into your building design. Indaco's translucent fiberglass skylight panels (best applied on walls, not roofs) shine brilliantly and interlock with our metal sheets. If it's windows you're envisioning, let us know how many and in what size. At Indaco Metals, we will provide you with the additional framing members and trim to make your ideas a reality.
Stay comfortable with vinyl-reinforced insulation, which is provided as an option with every Indaco building. Certified R-10 is our standard issue, but a variety of thicknesses and R-values are available to meet your needs. Other customization options include:
- Vented ridges
- Base trim
- Sculptured Trim
Indaco Metals buildings are designed to meet IBC requirements and conform to codes within city limits. Overhead doors, concrete and erection not included in Indaco Metals pricing. Contractor lists are available
however. Size and configuration of buildings may be subject to zoning laws