Don't we all desire roof durability and longevity? Indaco Metals line of products can improve the quality of your home, extend the life of your roof, and add value to your investment.
- The average life of a composite roof is just 12 years; metal roofs last a lifetime
- Won't dry out, split, curl, peel or flake like conventional roofing material
- Impenetrable by hail
- Will not burn or support combustion
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt
- 40-year manufacturer’s written paint warranty
Along with quality, we are all looking to be cost effective too! Indaco Metals roofing products are an efficient way to develop a savings benefit in your home.
- Sunlight reflection = a cooler attic & lower energy costs (light colors perform best)
- Can usually be installed over your current roof (less mess & less landfill)
- Made from recycled materials
- Qualify for savings on home insurance (ask your insurance provider)
Metal Saves You Money
Insurance savings is one of the key benefits many customers ask about during their roofing consultation. You'll be happy to know, most insurance companies provide financial incentives or discounts for homeowners who install class 4 metal roofing. Some examples of your potential insurance savings include:
- Farmers – between 10% and 20%
- Allstate – up to 15%
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau – 20% discount (Must be 26 gauge and must sign an appearance waiver.)
- Country Insurance – between 10 and 12% (Depends on gauge.)
- Please check with your agent for exact quotes and requirements.